Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

|| Creativity let loose ||


Recently I rented a Canon 6D for a week, and i fell in love. omword, it takes such stellar photos, and I had so much fun with it. I took as many photos as I could while I had it, and knowing me I had to get in some people photos. cuz those are the bestest. I also have been trying some new different edits, and Im kinda loving how my pictures have been turning out. Here are some of mah faovites. 









and this last one is my absolute favorite photo. I like to imagine it was done by a professional  


4 comments:

  1. u are a professional alexis. ;) At least in my book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank you Sades! i love having your support! :)

      Delete
  2. You are soo good at photography!!! I've always liked all of your creative shots :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline! thank you so much girl! ive definitely grown over the years, and I cant wait to see where i go from here! :)

      Delete