Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ali // 2014 Graduate

Everything about this shoot spoke of summer; the golden hour, the buttercups, Ali's dress and even her smile was so warm and happy! Ali is a graduate of high school as of this year! Now that her childhood education is behind her, she can move on to pursue her dreams, and I believe she will go far. Im honored to have been a part of capturing this time in her life. These are just a few of the photos I got of this stunning girl!

Ali || 2014 graduate 






3 comments:

  1. I love these! Ali, you are so cute! =) Great job, Lexi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the first one was after I either freaked you out with my gollum voice or used my british accent while complaining about the dragonfly spit :P Thanks for taking these, girl! It was a ton of fun having you there with us. Hope I can see more of these from ya, you should email some to me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these lex, way to be a pro ;) seriously though<3

    ReplyDelete